Back to Basics Return Policy
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return product to us. We have created this [7/90/365] day return policy to help you with your returns.
|Damages||7 Days||You have 7 days to report all damages received in your Order.|
|OVERSTOCK RETURN||90 Days||. 1) Items must be in original saleable condition.
. 2) A 10% restocking fee will be charged (a minimum restocking fee is $5.00 per return).
. 3) You must have the invoice number for each return.
. 4) Items ordered incorrectly (wrong ISBN, product not what was expected, etc.) will be returned at no restocking fee; however, customer will be responsible for return shipping.
* Shipping charges are not reimbursed for overstock returns
|Defective Product||365 Days||We will accept and issue full credit for all in-print defective items based on the publisher’s qualifications. (Defective imperfection with the product such as: bad binding, upside down pages, bad printing, no sound, blank videotapes, etc.)|
|Not Returnable||All seasonal items (i.e. Christmas Cards, Wall Calendars, Halloween Tracts, etc.) are not returnable. All special orders are also non-returnable.|
Procedure for all returns
- Call Back to Basics Radio for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) The following information will be required:
- Account number
- Original invoice number
- ISBN# of the item(s)
- Reason for return
- Please clearly display the RMA number on the outside of the package to ensure proper credit.
- The RMA number is valid for 30 days. If you have not returned it within that time, the RMA will be void.
Helpful Reminders for Shipping Products
- Items that we receive damaged, with price stickers, or label residue will not be accepted for full credit. Please note that items received in the following conditions will be returned: cracked cases, covers that are marred, scratched, marked, dented or discolored, etc.
- If the contents of the box are packed too loosely or too tightly it may cause damage to the items.
- Make sure enough padding is used. Do not use peanuts or paper. Place padding on the bottom, around the sides and on top of the items. We do not recommend you reuse boxes, as the shipping materials have been weakened during the original shipping process.
- Consider double boxing. Boxes can be damaged during shipping.
- Ship via UPS ground or US Priority Mail. We do not recommend shipping standard US Mail because of the damages that occur. They also have no way of tracking lost packages, unless you have insurance. We do not take responsibility for lost or damaged packages.
- Back to Basics Radio only reimburses shipping for defective products. Ship your return to: Back to Basics Radio, 3800 W. MacArthur Blvd., Santa Ana, CA 92704. Phone: 800-444-7664 Fax: 714-641-8201. Email: email@example.com.